Hopefully my wife thinks the same way as you! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You just don't know what he told me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Hopefully my wife thinks the same way as you! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I dont think I could ever get married....and if I do within the next 5-10 years...it probably wouldnt work out. lol
Thats why im just waiting til im about 30 or so....maybe by then ill be ready, of course around here I doubt there would be any women around my age left. Oh well..
Marriage is a fine institution, if you happen to like institutions [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Actually I have been married for 31 years. And to the same woman.
Maybe that will calm MamaVike down [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
You find the right one you just might change your mind. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha.. i guess im to busy having fun with all the wrong ones [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
I didnt mean anything by it.
Dadburn
MamaVike just slapped me again for calling her a Vike.
Wants me to tell the world she's a Dawg
That explains a lot of my problem [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
oh you can be happy with inter-mascot relationships!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Unfortunately, I know tons of people that believe number 2...believe it or not, most of them are girls. Codependence is a sad thing.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks